In the context of the continuous development of the activities of our laboratory at DEKA SA, we added the service of calibration of analytical and industrial scales, mechanical or digital as well as weights, having the technical specialization as well as the most appropriate and modern equipment.
Analytical and industrial scales are used by food, pharmaceutical companies and other such as manufacturing, shipping, etc., to compare the mass of two different objects or to measure weight. Their calibration is a common requirement for business applications, where measurement accuracy is critical and it is necessary to ensure that the accuracy of these devices remains within the specified specifications.
We provide the following services:
- A) Accredited calibration procedures by ESYD in:
– Manual digital scales comprising the following categories:
- Laboratory digital scales e.g. Analytical or high precision
- Industrial scales up to 300 kg
- B) ISO 9001 certified calibration procedures in:
- Weights / masses from 1 mg to 20 kg for OIML class F1 to M3, including ASTM class weights
- Analog or digital scales
- Medical weighing instruments, such as seat, bed, lifting scales
- Automatic weight machines up to 300 kg
- Balances up to 2000 kg (using additional weights)
After the completion of the calibration process, a certificate is issued with all the measurements in detail and the quality characteristics presented by your balance. As the expiration date of the existing certificate approaches, you will receive a re-calibration reminder to schedule the necessary actions in a timely manner.